Presented by

Translate

Friday, April 22, 2011

Wood Gone

Shocked?! Where did the neat wood background go? And that great piece of quartersawn cherry that used to be in the blog header?



Gone to the great woodpile in the sky. Victims of technology. They looked great, on a computer or pad device on a Google Chrome browser, which I use most of the time. But I discovered that the effects didn't work perfectly for some reason on Internet Explorer, and a few people (like five hundred million or so) use that browser.

And when I tried to view the site on my "smart" Windows phone, I couldn't read the text after the wood board background came through.  You might have experienced the same thing.

So rather try to figure out all the right code to make Go Wood work perfectly on every variant of electronic device known to man, I just switched to the most boring template I could find on blogger. Hope it works better for everyone.

Let's just say it looks clean. And the IT guys love the boring look...it looks and smells like conformity to them. They like that.

Now if they could just get control of what I write, they'd be in hog heaven. ;-)

Go Wood!

No comments: