Presented by

Translate

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Great Designs in Wood (54) - The Hannah Cabinet

Nothing I can say would add to the impressiveness of this work. Best listen to the master himself explain the work.



I've watched it three times now and am still seeing things that amaze me.

I like one of the comments on YouTube...
 If I have some spare time this weekend, I might knock one of these out. :)
The Bungendore Wood Works Gallery, which I visited back in 2011 and shared with you in...

The Bungendore Wood Works Gallery 

The Best of the Rest - Bungendore Wood Works Gallery, Part 2

...and in which the Hannah cabinet was displayed in the summer of 2013, has a web page with more information and pictures of the work...and they offer a complete DVD on it for sale. This is one for the collection of serious woodworkers out there.

No comments: